Cosma International Internal Auditor Europe (m/w) in Graz, Austria
This position is for Magna International Europe GmbH.
As one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world - Magna International is committed to delivering product and process innovations through our world-class manufacturing operations that combine our unique design, engineering and program management expertise. At the heart of our operating structure is a powerful entrepreneurial culture and Fair Enterprise philosophy, which builds ownership and inspires pride in our employees.
This position provides the successful candidate with opportunities to continue within Internal Audit (IA) or be placed within Magna or a division of Magna within management. We are searching for serious career-oriented people. This is a unique and exciting position which will require focus and efforts to start-up the local Internal Audit Office and presence to service Europe locations.
- Preparing pre-audit file analyses and sample selections to audit teams as required
- Performing audit fieldwork as directed including Financial, Operational, IT, Specific Procedures, Special and Sox Testing
- Maintaining and continuously improving existing IA departmental reports and system databases within the stated regions
- Coordinating departmental requirements with IA Management Services
- Compiling and preparing special reports and presentations as per needed basis by IA management
Knowledge and Education
- Accounting; CA, CPA, ACCA or equivalent
- Auditing: CIA, CISA or equivalent
- University Degree in Business Administration / Economics / Finance / Tax (or comparable)
- English and German (written/spoken) a must + others desirable
- CFA designation or working experience in the field of fraud investigations is an advantage
5-8 years experience as a financial auditor with manufacturing environment
Skills and Competencies
- Committed & Reliable
- Confidentiality & Trustworthy
- Willingness to travel (mostly in Europe, normally Monday to Friday and may range between 50 and 90% depending on demand fluctuations)
Technical requirements (very good working knowlege):
- Microsoft Office® (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Effective user of Lotus Notes Database
- Basic understanding of MRP systems and IT applications in a manaufacturing environment
- Audit Control Language® (ACL) and SAP R/3 is an advantage
- Experience with auditing ITGCs is an advantage
Other Skills & Experience:
- Prior working exposure or understanding of Internal Audit or External Audit activities & standards
- Prior working experience and good understanding of Hyperion, ACL and BPS Resolver
For dedicated and motivated employees we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic team, personal development perspectives through a mentoring program, individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. The target is an inspiring and motivating environment.
The minimum gross salary for this position is EUR 65.000.- per year. We offer attractive benefits and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.
If you are interested in this position please send us your qualified application.
Group: Magna Corporate
Division: Magna International Europe Austria
Job Type: Regular