Cosma International Senior Project Management Coordinator (m/w) in Graz, Austria
This position is for Magna Steyr Engineering AG & Co KG, a division of Magna Steyr.
Over 100 years of experience in vehicle production and a broad range of services make Magna Steyr the worldwide leading brand-independent engineering and manufacturing partner for OEMs. Our extensive range of services covers the product groups Engineering Services, Contract Manufacturing and Fuel Systems. As a contract manufacturer, Magna Steyr has produced more than 3 million vehicles to date.
The objective of the position is to support the program/project manager for the entire duration of the project in order to ensure a successful and efficient project execution. The Senior Project Management Coordinator has also to support the program/project manager and the team regarding organizational tasks.
- Support the project manager and the team
- Preparation project kick-off meetings and project workshops
- Application of PM tools and plans
- Evaluation and reporting (e.g. project status analysis, project progress, target/actual comparison, saving potentials, milestone trend analysis, project reviews)
- Moderate meetings, prepare and distribute minutes of meeting
- Monitor PM methods/processes (e.g. risk management, claim/change management, issues management as well as timing schedule, project structure plan)
- Deputize the Project Manager, if necessary
Wissen und Ausbildung
- Engineering or technical degree will be an advantage
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced business environment
- Experience in Project Management (at least 3 years)
- Experience in coordinating multidisciplinary groups (at least 3 years)
- Knowledge about product development process (PDP) (at least 3 years)
- Experience in MS project timing plan creation and maintenance will be an advantage
Kenntnisse und Kompetenzen
- Experience in MS Software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication in English (written and verbal)
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Strong cultural awareness
- A diligent working style with attention to detail
- The ability to cope under pressure
The minimum salary is from € 2.900 gross per month (14 x p.a.). If there is appropriate qualification and professional experience, there is a willingness to overpay.
If we have aroused your interest we are looking forward to your application!
Magna Steyr Engineering AG & Co KG Mag.(FH) Maier Karin, +43/316/404-7176, firstname.lastname@example.org
Group: Magna Steyr
Division: Magna Steyr Engineering Center Austria
Job Type: Regular