Cosma International System Administrator, Applicant Tracking System (ATS) m/f in Graz, Austria
This position is for Magna International Europe GmbH.
As one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world - Magna International is committed to delivering product and process innovations through our world-class manufacturing operations that combine our unique design, engineering and program management expertise. At the heart of our operating structure is a powerful entrepreneurial culture and Fair Enterprise philosophy, which builds ownership and inspires pride in our employees.
The System Administrator, Applicant Tracking System, is accountable for maintaining, servicing and supporting Magna’s global ATS (CareerNET, Broadbean). The System Administrator works as part of the People Development & Training (PD&T;) team within the Human Resources function. This role is accountable for providing daily user support, improved data quality, system functionality and user experience in close collaboration with the Talent Attraction and Talent Acquisition system teams. This role is also responsible for providing regular training to the recruiters on using the ATS.
- Liaise with global and regional system administrators and the Group Support Contacts to ensure ongoing continuous improvement of system effectiveness and the timely resolution of problems
- Provide technical support to the different clients using the system infrastructure, including trouble shooting and finding root cause
- Provide ongoing functional system support for Magna’s Applicant Tracking System to a variety of users
- Conduct regular online (WebEx) and On-Site Training
- Develop training content and training material
- Translate materials into German
- Track, monitor and follow-up on support activities daily and escalate issues as needed
- Provide weekly updates on support tasks, tickets/system issues and initiatives
- Maintain user access to the system
- Assist with configuration changes
- Test system configuration, fixes and functionality
- Work with the Talent Attraction team to coordinate with the job board external vendors regarding technical integrations and job board utilization
- Assist global and regional system administrators with global reporting and analysis, including determining reporting requirements and consolidation of data from different sources
- Coordinate, test, implement, and document new system functionality
- Audit system data, notifying responsible persons of discrepancies and/or errors to ensure data integrity
Knowledge and Education
- Completion of a college diploma or university degree in related field
- Requires knowledge of HR systems and processes
- 3 to 5 years of work related experience
- Training and first-line support experience
- Experience in project coordination and project management is an asset
Skills and Competencies
- Experience with Recruitment and/or Talent Management systems is strongly preferred
- Fluent in English and German
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office/Lotus Notes)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Detail oriented
- Strong customer service skills
- Standard Office Environment
- Regular overnight travel approximately 10-15% of the time
For dedicated and motivated employees we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic team, personal development perspectives through a mentoring program, individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. The target is an inspiring and motivating environment.
The annual remuneration package for this position is a minimum of EUR 35.000.--. We offer attractive benefits (e.g. employee profit participation) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.
If you are interested in this position please send us your qualified online-application at www.magnacareers.com !
The future is ours to make. Be part of it !
Group: Magna Corporate
Division: Magna International Europe Austria
Job Type: Regular