General Electric Channel Innovation Manager (m/f) in Various, Austria
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
We are looking for a Channel Innovation Manager (m/f)
The Channel Innovation Manager demonstrates accountability for functional, business and broad company objectives. In this role, you will lead the channel digital strategy and execute crucial channel development projects aimed at building the most profitable, simple and predictable collaboration experience for our global network of channel partners. You will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional areas of expertise, be involved in long-term planning and contribute to the overall business strategy.
As the Channel Innovation Manager, you will:
• Lead CP digital consulting initiative and push channel digital strategy
• Give strong support to the development and implementation of the Channel Store Initiative
• Lead CP Performance and process improvement & simplification initiatives
• Implement digital performance management and analytics
• Assist individual channels partners and regions in developing and managing effective service organizations to achieve customer satisfaction
• Collaborate with channel management, product management and service & commercial CEOs to drive channel excellence to deliver best-in-class end customer experience
• Collaborate with Regions to understand customer segments, challenges, improvement needs to support global service channel network
• Drive proactively, identify 3rd parties needs and assist in developing solutions that ensure continuity in Channel Lifecycle Management. This may include helping to identify up-sell opportunities
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
• Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in digital, sales or service roles
• Analytical skills – Ability to draw insights and actions from large data sets
• Strong digital mind set
• High imagination combined with a proven track record in project management
• GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the European Union for this opening, preferred location Amsterdam, Jenbach, Frankfurt, Florence or major GPS Locations in France or Swiss. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
According to Austrian law job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EURO 3099.59 gross monthly. Please note that this is the very minimum salary and will most likely be higher. The effective salary is based on the candidate’s Qualification and Experience and will be negotiated accordingly.
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration and/ or engineering
• Working knowledge of Power Generation and Oil & Gas industry as well as understanding of Channel Management lifecycle, after-sales services and Product Lifecycle Management
• Ability to develop strong and logical business recommendations and process simplification
• Capable of effective and professional communication at all channel interfaces
• Broad strategy development expertise
• Demonstrated project leadership capabilities and strong problem solving
• Operational experience building and implementing strategic initiatives and global programs
• Business development, sales or marketing experience Demonstrated success in multicultural, matrix and emerging market environment
• Proven cross-business integration skills given complex business relationships – including strong change management capabilities
• Fluent in English; additional language a plus
• Strong negotiation skills with the creativity to create a win / win solution
Locations: Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, United States; Wisconsin; Jenbach, Waukesha, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Florence, Baden, Belfort
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.