Procter & Gamble Sales - Entry Management Positions in Germany/Austria/Switzerland (m/f) in Vienna, Austria
Collaborative partnerships with our retail customers and distributors are fundamental to the growth of our mutual business. As a member of Sales, you will be responsible for building these partnerships and using your drive and ingenuity to deliver sales goals. You will sell customer/distributor specific ideas and plans using our brands to create mutual competitive advantage. As a member of Sales (SLS), you will have a significant impact on the first moment of truth by influencing customers and distributors to build their business through merchandising and other actions on our brands. SLS has a leading role in this effort in all types of retail outlets, ranging from sophisticated global retailers to small neighborhood stores and open markets.
Starting as an Account Manager, you will deliver NOS, shipment and share goals by executing Category/Team business plans and developing collaborative customer partnerships. This is achieved by delivering excellence in implementing the Sales Fundamentals (Distribution, Merchandising, and Shelf) from merchandising headquarter point(s) to store level. You will win our consumers at the point of sale through excellent In-store execution.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
· Influencing our customer's decisions in critical business in the country by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. · As an Account Manager you will sell, implement and evaluate joint business plans with the customer to deliver NOS, shipment, and share goals provided by the Team and/or Category. You will also sell New Item Initiatives to meet or exceed introductory shipment/distribution objectives and develop and implement creative Merchandising Plans to meet or exceed Category/customer objectives for our categories. · You will be our external face in the local country market. It offers you a unique opportunity to work with the local country customers (retailers) in activities spanning from field sales to key account management and sales support in different teams. · During your first years with P&G you will learn the fundamentals of sales and customer relationship responsibilities in a very challenging environment.
We are looking for:
- Candidates studying in their BA or BS studies at least, with good academic results.
- Experience of either living in Germany, Austria or Switzerland or knowledge of its market.
- Fluency in German
- Ability to communicate in English within the business environment.
- Maximum of 2-4 years work experience.
- A valid driver's license.
- Strong skills in leadership and communication.
- Ability to set priorities and follow through on commitments.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people and demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative.
Further information for your application:
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach
- Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Attach your latest certificates
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 400 KB (5 attachments possible)
- Please indicate your preferred work location (Germany, Austria or Switzerland) in your cover letter
Title: Sales - Entry Management Positions in Germany/Austria/Switzerland (m/f)
Location: Germany-Hesse-Schwalbach am Taunus
Requisition ID: SLS00002016
Other Locations: CH-Zurich, AT-Vienna-Vienna