Cisco Technical Consultant – CMS Smart Bonding in Vienna, Austria
Technical Consultant – CMS Smart Bonding
Location: Vienna, Wien, Austria
Area of Interest Engineer - Network
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1021928
Cisco Cloud and Managed Services (CMS) organization is seeking a hands-on Technical Consultant to implement B2B integration of ITSM (IT Service Management) tools and processes using Cisco ServiceGrid™. Cisco ServiceGrid is an integration platform in the cloud that seamlessly connects enterprise IT and service providers to enable automated multiparty IT Service Management. This offers customers a secure and flexible way to integrate with their partners, vendors and solution providers in their ecosystem. Cisco ServiceGrid automates the sharing of processes, data, and workflows in real time by eliminating manual practices and bottlenecks and promoting significant operational efficiencies that are scalable and reusable.
The Technical Consultant requires a balance of hands-on technical expertise and strong customer consulting expertise. In this role you will be responsible for the configuration, customization and implementation of Cisco ServiceGrid based on customer requirements and drive project completion following Cisco project delivery standards to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Perform requirements analysis, design and architecture of complex ITSM integration projects for global enterprises.
• Deploy, implement and configure Cisco ServiceGrid platform within a SaaS environment including integration components, workflow configuration and data mapping.
• Independently drive and manage projects based on customer business goals and solution architecture.
• A BA / MA degree or equivalent in addition to 3+ years of relevant experience with a strong background in professional consulting services and SaaS infrastructure implementation services.
• Strong knowledge of application integration using web services.
• Expert in XML / XPath.
• Expert in B2B protocols such as SOAP web services and REST APIs.
• Experience with XSLT 1.0 and at least one programming language.
• Strong ability to independently drive and manage tasks based on customer business goals and solution architecture.
• Excellent English in speech and writing.
• Excellent collaborative skills across multiple teams and customer focus.
• Knowledge of ITIL (ITIL Foundation certification is a plus).
Nice to have Requirements
• Experience of deploying and implementing ITSM tools (preferably BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, HP Service Anywhere, HP Service Manager, CA Service Desk) within enterprise organizations.
The candidate might need to travel several times per year for training and business purposes.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.