Cosma International Master Thesis: Measurement Wheel Adapter in Graz, Austria
This position is for the Magna Steyr Engineering Center, a division of Magna Steyr.
Over 100 years of experience in vehicle production and a broad range of services make Magna Steyr the worldwide leading brand-independent engineering and manufacturing partner for OEMs. Our extensive range of services covers the product groups Engineering Services, Contract Manufacturing and Fuel Systems. As a contract manufacturer, Magna Steyr has produced more than 3 million vehicles to date.
You are about to finish your studies and want to write a practice-oriented master thesis about wheel measurement? This topic is about the optimisation of an adapter for a measurement wheel on a complete axle test rig.
- Geometry optimisation of the adapter of the measurement wheel
- Weight reduction in combination with unchanged stiffness-properties
- Modification of the adapter to perform tests with brake discs with increased diameter
- Design of a sealing for the corrosion camber
Knowledge and Education
- Master study in mechanical engineering or similar
- Experience in designing with CATIA V5
The planned duration of the research and writing process is about max. 6 months.
Payment: € 700,00 per month
If you are interested in taking this opportunity, please apply online.
Contact: Tamara Gabardi, MA MSc Applicants Management Engineering +43 316 / 404 – 3425 email@example.com
Group: Magna Steyr
Division: Magna Steyr Engineering Center Austria
Job Type: Master Thesis