General Electric Mechanical Service Engineering (m/f) in Jenbach, Austria
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. You can expect to join a diverse team, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
We are looking for a Mechanical Service Engineering (m/f). Job #3078926
• Creation and modification of customer drawings and BOMs for our gas engines
• Independent creation of detailed CATIA design for components, assembly designs, manufacturing drawings, installation drawings and bills of material
• Feasibility check and definition of required CM&U scope for Service
• Create upgrade instructions for field techs
• Technical support for our service organization
• Develop and improve design practices in area of expertise
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Education in Mechanical Engineering
• Several years of experience with 3D design, preferred CATIA V5
• Self-starter, willingness to work in an international team
• Able to work under pressure and deadline constraint
• Flexible mindset and ability to adapt to customer needs
• Eager to work, learn & develop in a dynamic business
• Communication skills in English and German
• A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
Locations: Austria; Jenbach