General Electric Solution & Product Manager GI Europe (m/w) in Various, Austria
GE Healthcare at http://www.gehealthcare.com provides transformational medical
technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable
healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough
challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery,
biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps
medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About
The position will be responsible for driving the transition to solution offerings within the General Imaging (GI) Ultrasound portfolio in Europe, providing tender support to regions, product and make center relationship management. This position will report to the General Manager GI Ultrasound Europe. This position includes Downstream activities & Upstream activities.
1) Downstream activities
• Responsible for product related support to enable Technology Partnerships / Multi Equipment Services projects. Interface to production sites, Service, other segments and modalities to provide tailored solutions. This includes, amongst others, IT integration and Asset Performance Management.
• Support of response to tenders / projects going beyond standard, in terms of technical data, IT & network requirements, special features.
• Responsible for Automated Breast Ultrasound and GI leadership / midrange product management in Europe (tailoring to European needs, pricing, Apttus (internal quoting tool), catalogue structures) in coordination with the General Manager GI Ultrasound Europe,
• Support launch activities of the European GI Marketing manager with technical information, supporting the direct & indirect distribution network with the right sales tools
• Responsible for European sales, apps & OTR team’s training status for technical product information and offering structure
• Interface between GI sales and service for implementation of new franchise solutions
• Drive implementation of online / digital solutions for our customers as part of the complete offering
• Attend important European exhibitions and trade shows, support marketing manager by selecting topics and booth equipment;
• Own the GI Headquarter demo inventory and demo inventory sales responsibility, supervise it’s scheduling for short- and long-term needs.
2) Upstream activities
• Identify, together with the clinical solutions team, market and product trends, new clinical applications, customer needs and feed them back to the make centers for portfolio management and roadmap development
3) Market development
• Identify trends in the different care areas of General Imaging, support important European exhibitions and shows, visit and support key opinion leaders, cooperate with internal and external partners for new integrated solutions.
• Bachelor Degree or proven experience in product management, selling and/or marketing experience in a medical healthcare field
• Knowledge and experience in IT workflow and connectivity
• Experienced in Ultrasound industry
• Excellent time management with the ability to meet multiple deadlines and work under pressure;
• Strong execution capabilities
• Willingness and ability to travel 50% of time
• Excellent oral and written communications skills in English
• Strong presentation skills
• Solid knowledge of General Imaging market
• Technical background in Ultrasound
• Established relationships with key accounts
• Prior experience working for a large company in a matrix international environment
Locations: Austria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Norway, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden; Homeoffice in Europe based close to an international Airport