Cosma International SAP Project Manager (m/f) in Weikersdorf, Austria
Magna Internationalis one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world – We are committed to delivering product and process innovations through our world-class manufacturing operations that combine our unique design, engineering and program management expertise. At the heart of our operating structure is a powerful entrepreneurial culture and Fair Enterprise philosophy, which builds ownership and inspires pride in our employees. Magna Global IT is a provider of reliable and innovative IT solutions to assist Magna in succeeding globally.
The job holder manages the SAP Projects within the MAGNA Group. It comprises the common project management tasks with the focus on quality, time and budget, as well as the respective pre-sales activities (quoting) and hand-over to the support team.
Apart from that the active participation on the improvement of project management processes is assumed and required.
There is the possibility to also exercise these activities in our office in Graz (Austria), by arrangement and subject to availability of internal resources.
Responsibility for the delivery of big and mid-sized SAP Projects with the focus on:
- Leading of the project team
- Project planning
- Project controlling incl. the budget
- Project reporting
- Change Management
- Go-live preparation
- Go-Live support
- Hand-over to the AMS-Team
Internal Pre-Sales activities with the goal to carry out:
- Appropriate cost estimation resulting into adequate quote
- Adequate resource planning considering external and internal resources
- Suitable project plan
Contribution to the continuous improvement of the internal project management processes, resp. in terms of standardization and reporting.
Knowledge and Education
- Studies in Business Informatics or other comparable education
- Experience in project management
- Technical competence of an advantage
- Experience for several years (> 5) in a similar position or senior SAP consulting background with project management experience
- Automotive/Manufacturing experience is of an advantage
- Managing the budget of big and mid-sized projects
- Managing internal/external service providers
Skills and Competencies
- SAP know-how (Logistics or financial area)
- English (Upper intermediate) and one other language
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, facilitation and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills (“Getting the things done”)
- Strong technical and business knowledge
- Customer oriented approach
- High level of initiative
- Microsoft Office
- Travelling up to 50% according to the needs of business
- Home Office once a week
The annual remuneration package for this position is a minimum of EUR 80.000,-. We offer attractive benefits (e.g. employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.
Group: Magna Global IT
Division: Magna IT Austria (Weikersdorf)
State/Province/County: Lower Austria
Job Type: Regular